Logitech MX Keys for Mac software and drivers for Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 and Mac OS, Mac OS X, manual installation, installation and verification. You can find it at logitechsoftwarecenter.com. Below you will find many software and configuration guides for your needs, a brief overview of the products you need is also available. We hope you enjoy this site.
Logitech MX keys for Mac review
Logitech MX Keys for Mac Software Driver, Manual and Review – Logitech has released the latest product in the wireless keyboard category, available for an entire ecosystem of Apple peripherals – from laptops and tablets to smartphones – so you can use them to connect to multiple Apple devices at once. We want to maximize the creativity of Mac users by bringing our state-of-the-art keyboards to any workspace,” said Delphine Crock, global director of creativity and productivity, Logitech.
Design and benefits of Mx Keys for Mac
In addition to the Logitech MX Master 3 keyboard, Logitech is introducing the MX keyboard. This minimalist keyboard is compatible with Mac, iPad and iOS operating systems. Like the Logitech MX Master 3, this keyboard also features a USB-C port for battery charging.
Logitech MX keys for Mac keyboard
Logitech MX keys for Mac. This wireless keyboard is backlit and designed like an Apple computer or laptop. The backlit keys are supposed to be delicate because they start to glow when your fingers get close. The illuminated light is then dimmed as the user’s finger moves away. This makes the battery consumption more efficient. The battery can be charged from your Apple computer or laptop, iPad and iPhone.
To conserve battery life, Logitech MX for Mac keys can be used for up to 10 days with backlighting that turns on automatically as you type. When the backlight is off, this keyboard can be used for about two weeks.
Logitech MX keys for Mac sell for $99.99.
- H x W x D: 20.5 mm x 430.2 mm x 131.63 mm
- Weight: 810 g (28.57 oz)
- H x W x D: 0.72 inch (18.4 mm) x 0.57 inch (14.4 mm) x 0.26 inch (6.6 mm)
- Weight: 2 g (0.07 oz)
- Double band : Connection via supplied USB receiver or low-power Bluetooth
- Easy-Switch buttons to connect up to three devices and easily switch between them
- Radio range of 10 metres
- Manual proximity sensors that turn on the backlight.
- Ambient light sensors that adjust the brightness of the backlight.
- USB-C rechargeable. A full charge lasts 10 days – or 5 months with the backlight off.
- On/Off switch
- Includes lock and battery indicator
- Compatible with the Logitech Flow mouse.
- Requires: a free USB port
- Mac OS 10.15 or higher
- Required: Energy efficient Bluetooth
- Mac OS 10.15 or higher
- iPad OS 13.1 or higher
- iOS: iPhone 4S or later, iPad (3rd generation or later), iPad Mini, iPod touch (5th generation or later) Device with iOS 8.0 or later 9 or later
Logitech MX manual controls for Mac settings
Instructions for the first steps :
Download Logitech MX Keyboard Software for Mac
Logitech software options:
- Software Version : 8.36.76
- Latest update : 2020-12-03
- OS : Mac OS 11.0, Mac OS 10.15, Mac OS 10.14.
- File size : 124 MB
This is the latest version directly from Logitech support. Please contact us if you have any problems with this link. You can contact us at the following address: [email protected]
& Drivers for your computer/laptop can be downloaded from this page via trusted link. We will provide you with the latest version.
logitech mx keys for mac setup, logitech mx keys setup, logitech mx keys setup guide, logitech options, logitech mx keys user manual pdf, how to connect mx keys to mac bluetooth, mx keys not connecting to bluetooth mac, logitech mx keys keyboard