You will notice that sometimes it can be difficult to find the latest versions of WhatsApp. Below is a complete guide not only on how to update your device, but also all download links related to updating or upgrading WhatsApp on almost any type of phone.
I am your friend Frankie and on this page I give you direct links to update WhatsApp to the latest version available. As you will soon notice, the process is simple, but differs slightly depending on the operating system installed on your specific mobile device.
Even if you don’t believe it, upgrading an application device from iPhone 6 to the latest iPhone 12 comes from the same links because all these devices use the same iOS operating system.
All of Google’s operating systems work in the same way, and this applies to almost every Android phone on the market, from Samsung phones to LG phones.
So let’s see how you can do this.
WhatsApp Update for iPhone and Android
It’s a pretty simple process when you know where to go and what to do.
- Open this page on your phone (using the WhatsApp application).
- Click on the link at the bottom of this page (depending on your phone).
- Press Upgrade and follow the instructions in the installation wizard.
Updates for WhatsApp, direct links:
Updated WhatsApp for iPhone (iOS 13 and newer)
Updated WhatsApp for Android (OS 4.0.3 and above)
2021 WhatsApp Updates you need to know
Over time, you’ll need fast and powerful phones to manage all of WhatsApp’s features.
Unfortunately, WhatsApp will no longer be supported after 2021:
- Android OS 4 or higher
- iOS 8 (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S)
- Windows Phone 8 (or higher)
- BlackBerry operating systems
- Nokia Symbian S60 (or higher)
Update information is available above:
- These are official links provided by the developers themselves. They are therefore stable and absolutely safe to use on all mobile devices.
- After upgrading to the latest version of WhatsApp, the features associated with that upgrade (depending on the operating system used) will also be updated without further steps.
- No subscription is required to update WhatsApp, and it is always free, as many times as you like, and as many times as there are updates available.
- Updating is not only useful to get access to the latest features and updates of the application, but also to fix possible problems or bugs in older versions of the application.
WhatsApp Upgrade Tips
I think it’s a good policy to keep this application up to date as new versions are released regularly to fix bugs and provide new features to users.
Look for notifications about the latest available versions and update them based on these notifications. If you don’t get them, check regularly for new versions of WhatsApp.
You may not always want to keep an eye on the latest version of an application. That’s why the AppStore and Google Play Store offer automatic update features for the applications you choose. This can be done via the configuration menu of these two app store programs.
While this feature is certainly useful, it does not always mean that the application will try to update itself when we are conveniently on Wi-Fi. If you select this option, each application on your phone can be automatically updated when new versions become available, which can mean a lot of updates if you have many applications.
Disable automatic update
Another disadvantage of automatic updating may occur when we travel abroad, where the cost of the Internet connection is much higher. I strongly recommend that you disable all automatic updates.
Disabling automatic updates is a fairly simple process if you decide you don’t like it anyway. In the Google Play application, simply click on the three dots icon and select Settings from the menu. Find the automatic update option and disable it. For iPhone users, simply open the settings menu in the AppStore and click the Auto-Upload button and uncheck the Updates box.
Well, we’ve come to the end of this tutorial. I hope you found the information in there useful.
Remember to keep your WhatsApp application up to date to prevent crashes and reduce the risk of hacking attacks to spy on your calls.
Before I say goodbye, I would like to give you a brief summary of what is explained in this handbook. To update WhatsApp on your iPhone or Android, you need :
- Log in to the store (App Store if you have an iPhone, or Google Play if you have an Android device).
- Type WhatsApp into the search bar or click on one of the links in the WhatsApp Updates section, the direct links in this manual can be found in a number of paragraphs above.
- Click on the Refresh button. If the Update checkbox is unchecked, your WhatsApp application has been updated.
Next, I gave you some important tips on how to update WhatsApp, such as B. How can I enable automatic updates?
That’s all for now. Don’t forget to check out my blog messagingapplab.com soon. I’m waiting for you.
If you have any doubts or concerns regarding the WhatsApp update, just leave a comment and I will be happy to help and contact you as soon as possible.
Let’s hug him,
PS – Did you know that WhatsApp users only use 10% of their potential? Discover the 40 secret features of WhatsApp.
update my whatsapp to the latest version,how to update whatsapp on iphone,whatsapp update 2020 date,new whatsapp update,whatsapp update download,how to update whatsapp without play store,whatsapp download,whatsapp web for iphone,whatsapp app,whatsapp messenger,whatsapp 2020,how to update whatsapp new version 2020