Usually music is enough to express what we feel in a certain situation. Just like Instagram, Facebook has added a music sharing feature that lets you add music to your profile and even share it in your Stories.
You can add multiple songs and even pin a favorite to your profile so that everyone who visits your page sees the music you want them to see.
At the time of writing, this functionality is limited to Android and iOS applications on Facebook and is not available on the desktop. It’s next to the events of your life and your profile picture.
Also read : How do I make my Facebook account private? Confidential tips and tricks
The process is pretty simple, as you’d expect, and here’s how to add music to your Facebook profile.
- Click on your profile picture to access your profile.
- Click on the music card when you get there.
- An empty page will be opened. Click on the plus sign in the upper right corner.
- You can now search for a song and add it to your profile by clicking on the song itself.
When you have added the desired tracks, go back to the Music section and you will see all the tracks you have added. From here you can add or remove numbers by clicking on the three horizontal dots for each number.
Don’t forget that a number you add to your profile will appear directly under your name and profile picture.
- Tap the three-point icon to open the options menu.
- Select Tag to Profile or Delete Song from Profile, depending on what you want to do.
If you want to replace the attached number, follow these steps.
- Go to your profile and tap the three dots next to the number.
- Select Replace Song or Sealing Profile depending on what you want to do.
All numbers you add to your profile are public by default. This means that anyone who visits your profile can see it and listen to a fragment of it for about a minute and a half. The artist’s Facebook page is also linked to any added music.
Also read : How do I change the language on Facebook?
To add music to your Facebook Stories, you must use a music sticker. If you add stories, there’s also special music.
- On the home screen, click the Add to History button.
- Scroll to find the music card and tap it to continue.
- Select the number you want to add.
- You can select any dong portion for up to 15 seconds. Press Done to continue.
- You are now on the Edit History page, where you can change the background colour and style of the map by clicking on the map itself.
You can also just use a music sticker to add music to your stories.
- Add a story, as usual. You can take a photo or use a photo from the gallery.
- Click on the stickers. Select a music label from the list of options.
- You will then be asked to select the title and the part of the title you want to add.
Also read : How do I change my email address on Facebook?
Programmer, developer, electronics and do-it-yourself enthusiast, video game enthusiast and photographer with a touch of music.
Contact Yadullah via e-mail: [protected via email]
how to add music to fb story android,facebook music stories not working,how to add music lyrics to facebook story,how to add music to facebook story with photo,how to add music to your facebook story with a picture,how to add background music to facebook story,why i don't have music on my facebook story,how to add music to facebook post,facebook profile song play automatically,how to add music to facebook pictures