- LaunchPremiere Pro.
- Go to Edit and select Preferences.
- Click on Optimize Rendering and select Memory.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Close Premiere Pro and reopen the project for the changes to take effect.
If Adobe Premiere does not export video, the problem may be related to virtual memory. This can be fixed by changing the rendering preference from Performance to Memory.
- Navigate to the folder where the exported data is stored.
- Right click on the folder and select Properties.
- Open the Security tab and click Edit.
- Under Group or user names, find your user name. If it is not found, click the Add button.
- Enter your user name and click Check Name.
- Press OK to add a user.
- Under User Name Permissions, check the Full Control option.
- Click Apply and OK to save the changes.
Run a system check for possible errors
Press Start Scan to find problems with Windows.
Press Repair Everything to fix problems with proprietary technologies.
Scan the PC with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the repair process replaces the damaged files with new Windows files and components.
If you write to a folder without the proper permissions, an output file cannot be created or an opening error may occur. To fix this, you need to take full control of the specified folder.
Adobe Premiere Pro does not require total control, only read and write permissions. However, granting full access permission can fix a resolution error.
- Open the export settings.
- For the : Click the context menu and select QuickTime or None.
- For the video codec, select Photo – JPEG from the drop-down menu.
- Then try to export the video.
By default, Premiere Pro uses the h.264 or MPEG codec format to render video. However, due to compression problems, you may receive the following error message:
Codec compression error. This codec may not support the required image size, or there may be a hardware or memory error.
To fix this, you can try changing the codec format as described above.
If Adobe Premiere does not export the video, some images in the project may be damaged.
One way to solve this problem is to turn off all but one track and export the video. Do this for all tracks until you can fix the export error.
If a project is found, save it under a different name and export it by deleting the problematic frame or track.
Then create a new project, open the problematic track or frame, and save it under a new name. Open the exported video, import the newly saved damaged frame and paste it into the final project.
Export the video, and you should be able to render it seamlessly.
Here are some solutions you can try if Adobe Premiere is not exporting video. Try all our solutions and let us know in the comments which one worked for you.
FAQ: Learn more about Adobe Premiere Pro
- Free Adobe Premiere Pro ?
Adobe Premiere Pro is available as a free trial for 7 days. Then you have to buy the software to use all its great features.
- Does Adobe Premiere Pro cost money?
If you edit videos for work, then a subscription to Adobe Premiere Pro is definitely worth it.
- How easy is it to use Adobe Premiere Pro?
Adobe Premiere Pro is a fairly simple program to use, although the learning curve can be a bit steep for complete beginners who have never worked with video editing software before. Beginners should use simpler online video editors.
Still having problems?
Repair them with this tool:
- Download this PC recovery tool excellent review on TrustPilot.com (can be downloaded from this page).
- Click on the Start Scan button to scan for Windows issues that can cause PC problems.
- Click Restore All to fix issues with patented technologies (exclusive discount for our readers).
Restoro was downloaded by 0 players this month.
Editor’s note: This article was originally published in April 2019 and revised and updated in January 2021 for timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
premiere pro not exporting whole video, premiere exported video won’t play, premiere pro export stuck, premiere pro export problems, premiere won’t export media, premiere pro export not responding, adobe premiere won’t export mp4, premiere pro exporting blank video